Thursday, December 22, 2011

WrestleMania 26:WWE Championship Match:(C)Batista vs. John Cena, Who Will Win, Five Years in The Making?

I am sure you did a lot of research in the making of this question. I appreciate that. I can agree that John Cena and Batista are the bggest stars since "Attitude Era". But a lot of your "Facts" are actually opinions. You can argue about what their best feuds were so that is not a fact. I could say Cena's feud with The Miz was his best. (I don't really think that) Also, saying 'Tista had a batter match with Taker than Cena had with HBK is not true. That is up to anyone because it is an opinion. But the facts you made were very impressive. Batista did injure Cena and beat him at the Rumble 2005. Cena has main evented every single WrestleMania since 2005. I do believe that John Cena will defeat Batista at WrestleMania 26 and become the new WWE Champion. He has never lost at WrestleMania yet in singles competition. I see that going on for a couple of years, but they wouldn't turn that into another "Streak".

0 comments:

Post a Comment