Wednesday, December 21, 2011

New vehicles for me and my wife..?

I test drove the Terrain w/ a V6 & I luved it! I would have liked to own one, but at the time my budget was not ready for a $30K car. Since it was so new at the time, there were no incentives to lower the price. I have not driven a V8 powered Canyon/Colorado. I think it would be very nice. The V8 is a bit rare & most dealers don't stock them. Your gonna have to order one I think. Might as well order them both & pick them up at the same time. Get matching colors for the his/her effect. Well all I can say is if you have the money for both of these, have fun while your still young I guess. Life is too short as I'm realizing this as well. I just bought a fully loaded Malibu LTZ w/ a V6 & I'm taking my first road trip with it next weekend. Should be a blast. If you get the Terrain, plan a road trip as well & have fun. Always have fun until you no longer can.

0 comments:

Post a Comment