Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Annoyed with everyone around me?

I've been really depressed lately. I was recently put on the birth control Yasmin and I think it has intensified how annoyed and frustrated I get with everyone and everything around me. My friends bother me, they still act like kids. We are in college and I feel like I am more mature than most of them. I think I need new friends but I am afraid to talk to people. I feel as if my life is spiraling downward. I have always had to try twice as hard as most people to get where I am at today, but it doesnt feel like its worth it anymore. Why is everything so easy for everyone else? I'm about to start my junior year and I am worried that my current state of depression is just going to get worse. Any advice on what could help me not be so annoyed with people and to be happy with my life?

0 comments:

Post a Comment