Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Help--overwhelmed planning disney world trip?

Hey I can't say anything about the Nick hotel but some thoughts i do have. I spent so many hours planning a trip and surprised my wife years ago-- did the park hoppers and dining yacht club resort, i way overspent but it was a honeymoon. Overwhelmed is a great term for Disney too. I have since found www.customdisney.com . They talked with us and had a good understanding of what we wanted to do, then they planned it all, made reservations, and itineraries that were easy to understand. The info on fast pes had us sailing by lines of people waiting for the rides. I was set on staying on property for lots of reasons but ended up off property and loved it. We would come back relaxed and could spread out a little, even had a private pool for our kids (5 12 14 yo girls). I think after labor day is the time rather than August. I am going again next year and will use customdisney again for sure. Nothing beats someone else doing all the legwork!

0 comments:

Post a Comment